Hey guys, HaziWords here bringing you your blog-ey forecast of Hazi…with a chance of
1 more day.
Well, 2, really, but still.
I can start new. On a normal year, like most normal people.
2 years until I graduate High school. 2 years to get things…more organized.
Anyways, I give you my goals for 2018, both on my blog, and in my life.
- Publish a story. This particular story has been the main focus of my writing abilities since I was nine years old. The story is a older-child story, but it’s something my brother and I have been pretty big on.
- Publish a short story. Recently, within an hour, I managed to write a short story that my parents pretty much adored, and really want me to publish.
- Reach 100 followers? I’m not sure how I’ll do this, but hey, I’ve got 365 days to give it a shot-so why the sugar cookie not?
- Pass my learners. Preferably the first time. Preferably within the month of February
- Take my gosh-darn Pre-SATS. Oh gosh…the pain. The terror. Any math geniuses want to help me?
- Start college courses. I’m not sure how this will work, but, hey, I’m determined.
- Get a job. I’ll be sixteen, I’ll have a wide range.
- Be healthier. Seriously, it can’t kill me to skip a dessert…throw in a few vegetables, exercise a bit more.
- Start a Wattpad story. I’m not a great writer, and I’m not very good at grasping kids my own age. Also, I’ve never been romantically involved, so we’ll see how these weird stories turn out.
- Get a Camera. The lightning on my phone sucks-all the time.
- Volunteer more. It makes my heart soar.
- Work on my acne. Recently my mom purchased some Bare Minerals make up that has made my skin look freakishly better, and feels so much better. I also have some cleansers and such, that work way well.
- Read through the Bible-On my own accord. I’m not the type of girl who reads straight through, or reads on a schedule. Some days I’m just needing a Job-spirit, and others I could really use some Esther sacrifice. However, I’m really not psyched about Song of Solomon, it’s a bit awkward.
- Reach 100 posts. It’s a good year, I’m determined that it will be.
- Write a few more skits. I’ve been working on a few strange ones, but it’s really entertaining.
- Make a new friend. Note that I seriously mean one friend, that’s not online. Mainly because I like to socialize, but I struggle to, at the same time.
- Create a new logo for my blog-I’m wanting something more tech-savvy of ginchy-looking. Anyone have any ideas?
- Read and Review 100 books-I’ve seen this idea a lot, it shouldn’t be too hard, our Library has reading programs during the Summer, so I usually do anyways.
- Collab with a blogger. Dude, that would be so cool.
20. Learn Spanish and Japanese-not all of it, but I am a big fan of learning languages, so learning these are definitely on my list of things to do.
So that’s all I have for my yearly goals-what’s on your list this year? I’m really looking forward to this new year, what about you?
Sugar Cookies and Noodles,